Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Moving to the Ghetto

Well fuck me. We just got an email saying we're moving. Which sucks royal ass. This is a great building in a great neighborhood - nice and residential with upscale shops and restaurants. I'm close to the Lion Brand Yarn Studio, School Products, Madison Square Park, Cosi, Argo Tea, Live Bait, Garden of Eden - the list goes on. And the subway stop is right on my corner - I don't even have to cross the street!

And what's in our new neighborhood? NOTHING! And the closest subway is a good 15-20 minute walk.

OH GREAT!!! I just remembered that I will no longer be able to visit the Big Gay Ice Cream Truck at lunch! GRRRRRRR!!!!!

I hope at least we all get raises for this asshattery. But I'm not holding my breath.

And the next person who tells me "At least you have a job" is going to the hospital with my foot stuck in their ass.

No comments: